A Writer by quotes, Web Developer by Brain, Indian by Heart,Music Lover by Soul, Inspirer by Words.

Home Top Ad

One of the biggest difficult task while preparing with your office work is to stay focused on your goal without any distraction. ...

How do I motivate myself to study?


One of the biggest difficult task while preparing with your office work is to stay focused on your goal without any distraction.
Whenever you are surviving in an environment, where higher studies are no mean to them, where other ones are enjoying their life at fullest, where people with goals are getting married, trying for an onsite opportunity or switching the organization for better packages, and here I am, alone, fighting for an uncertain goal, staying away from friends, devastated sometimes after seeing friends/people are getting settled with their lives while I am still struggling to do something good in my life.
So, One fine day, my brother has sent me a picture story of A Pregnant Elephant. Whenever I get devastated, I used to read this and it helped meto stay myself motivated all the time in my journey.
Here it goes.
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is main-qimg-4d815378fd57e72ecd956887880d853f.jpg
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is main-qimg-6a36966ef12f8d461df038f4bab73e0a
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is main-qimg-c2411fd152b140278fa5773d32c3607d
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is main-qimg-7a77b96e46d6e16b02dc13b22b99b405
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is main-qimg-168fdd9d9f03cd6271b38a97c5a0e2ec
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is main-qimg-20c61124fe8423a6545516f82527474b
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is main-qimg-6ccee414df966e023bd94f1034ecef73
Think about your goal and keep patience, cause what you are carrying is mighty and great. Keep faith in yourself. Don’t think about success or failure, moreover it is not in our hand. Just try to make your journey beautiful and memorable.
The sole reason for this part is the Power of Habit, Discipline, and attitude.
I have set certain daily goals and habits that I practice rigorously no matter what weather, what time. I dedicate some amount of time for the mastery:
  • Read 50 pages daily of good self-improvement, psychology, philosophy, investment, finances, physics, astronomy or any knowledgeable book you think will add something valuable to your mind and personality. There is a ton of gold out there, Search, buy and read it. It will improve and develop the domain of your mindset and knowledge.
  • Wake up early around 5-6 am. It works according to my schedule. You may try your hands on what suits you. It just gives me an edge to start when others are sleeping.
  • Workout for 1–2 hours daily. I’ve started doing intense weight-lifting & cardio in the gym. This helps me improve my health, get & be in shape and also helps me keep calm & it increases my focus.
  • Set a digital hour according to your schedule to consume all that social media you want to.
  • Set dedicated digital hours to improve my technical skills like coding, designing, editing, development.
  • Watch one TED Talk daily. This will introduce you to many new dimensions of knowledge, vocabulary, the structure of society, technology, psychology and many other factors depending on the talk.
  • Inculcate optimism. Cut down cynicism. Period.
  • Practice gratitude daily.
  • Trying to get better at meditation.
Tip: Do these exercises every 3 to 6 months or whenever you feel the need to reflect on your life. It will help to again re-evaluate, re-structure & create a magical difference in your life.
Above all this, I stick to my schedule. Don't let life pass you by, take action.
“While we are postponing, life speeds by.” — Seneca
It means that time waits for no one. If you make a habit of putting things off, you will find you have run out of time to get things done.
These little steps of daily habits apart from daily chores keeps me in check that I am on the right track.
 “Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson